Online Michigan Defensive Driving Course
If you've been ordered by a Michigan court to take a defensive driving course (also referred to as defensive driving traffic school), you've come to the right place. Our online course meets all court requirements, with no boring classroom lectures. It's the easiest way to meet your court-mandated defensive driving needs.
Why choose our course over other providers?
While others offer defensive driving courses, ours has features and benefits that satisfy your court requirements quickly, easily, and on your schedule. You get all this with our course:
- No time requirements — work at your own pace
- We report your course completion to the court for you (in many cases — learn more here)
- Log in and out as often as you like — our course saves your place
- Easy, multiple-choice exam questions — with unlimited retakes
- 24/7 support via email and live chat, plus U.S.-based phone support
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees
Make sure you take the right course!
In Michigan, a defensive driving course (traffic school) is mandatory for certain violations. The court determines which drivers need it and informs them in person. Other violations allow drivers to take a voluntary Basic Driver Improvement Course (BDIC) to prevent points and insurance increases. If you're eligible for a BDIC, the court will send you a letter to inform you. View a sample letter here.
Don't take the wrong course! Learn more about the differences between these courses here.